The Power of Focus

the power of focus

Most people remain unsuccessful only because of a lack of focus. If one tends to work on their focus building, miraculous success will pave their path. Here is the solution in this crisp summary of the book “The Power of Focus” by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen & Les Hewitt to attain that razor sharp focus.

So Good They Can’t Ignore You

So Good They Can't Ignore You

This book will tell you about the realistic approach to getting out of the passion trap and staying successful and satisfied. You will learn how to develop rare and valuable skills needed in the market. You’ll also learn how to use these skills for work control and autonomy, which leads to satisfaction in your work. Finally, you will discover how to find your mission and that inspiring goal from which to grow professionally.

Be Your Own Sunshine

Readers Books Club

Be Your Own Sunshine is a collection of four works by James Allen that sum up the hows, whys and whats of taming the mind and its infinite energies, of channelizing the power of positive thinking, and striking a balance between the inner world of our thoughts as against the outer world of action.

Magic Words

Magic Words

Magic Words by Tim David is a gold mine when it comes to using words to your advantage. In this competitive era, getting things done by others is an important managerial skill. Tim David in this book spills those secret words that can help one achieve success with the power of a few words.

Mind Management Not Time Management

Readers Books Club

The answer to many of the life problems lies deep inside the management of your own BRAIN. David Kadavy’s “Mind Management Not Time Management” has many of the answers related to your efficiency. Reading this beautiful summary of the book by David Kadavy “Mind Management Not Time Management” can help one unlock the so far locked doors.

As A Man Thinketh

Readers Books Club

Thoughts matter a lot. Thoughts become the things and with a right thoughtful system, you can create that MAGIC you always wanted. As A Man Thinketh by James Allen presents answers to all your thought related doubts and how you can transform self with the help of just thoughts.

Emotional Intelligence

Readers Books Club

IQ contributes, at best, 20% towards a person’s success, and EQ is a significant part of the remaining 80%. So to explore this Emotional Quotient for your success is very important. Goleman is here to help with his book “Emotional Intelligence” dedicated to understanding of Emotional Intelligence and how you can use to your advantage.

The Almanack of Naval Ravikant

the almanack

Getting rich is not just about luck; happiness is not just a trait we are born with. These aspirations may seem out of reach, but building wealth and being happy are skills we can learn. Eric Jorgensen in this awesome book “The Almanack of Naval Ravikant” teaches exactly that. The skills needed to become wealthy are discussed in detail in this book so that you may also attain the coveted title of WEALTHY!

The Law of Success


People who succeed in life do three things well: first, they know what they want and keep it in front of them. Second, they join a group of like-minded people, a mastermind. Third, they keep growing until they have what they want. The Law of Success is the golden key to Napoleon Hill’s thought, his complete and unabridged mind-power method for achieving your goals. After interviewing dozens of industrialists, diplomats, thought leaders, and successful people from all walks of life, the young Hill distilled what he learned into these fifteen lessons.



#Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso is book written as a guide to becoming a boss from a woman’s perspective. The book aims to teach readers the importance of recognizing when to quit and when to ask for more. Sophia encourages her readers to ask more questions and determine whether it’s necessary to follow or rewrite the rules.